If a man has erectile dysfunction, a woman should understand that now it is not only his problem. This is a strong blow to the male self-esteem, and the partner can do much to help his lover.
Poor erection – Do not panic!
Weak erection can be provoked by various erectile dysfunction risk factors. This is what the woman should understand first of all. Of course, if the problem in bed is not a one-time event, a man needs to visit a doctor first of all. The expert will help to find out erectile dysfunction causes and determine erectile dysfunction types.
There are various methods for boosting male sexual potency:
- Intraurethral therapy;
- Vacuum-constrictive therapy;
- Drug treatment;
- Natural treatment.
The doctor will suggest the best method of erectile dysfunction treatment, and a woman’s task is to help make the rehabilitation course as easy and painless as possible.
Bad erection – what can a woman do?
Representatives of the fair sex should remember that if the man lost an erection, it could be provoked by not only physical but also psychological factors. In addition, in the process of ED treatment involves not only taking the prescribed medications (Cialis, Levitra, Viagra) but also other procedures and another lifestyle.
Erectile dysfunction natural treatment: the best advice
- Food. Watch what your husband eats. Try to diversify the diet with the necessary products (eggs, nuts, dried fruits, mint, onions, parsley, ginger, fish oil). Try to limit consumption of coffee – no more than 1 cup per day;
- Bad habits. If a man smokes and drinks a lot of alcoholic beverages, this surely negatively affects his potency. Remind your husband that he should refrain from drinking alcohol if he wants to quickly regain his men’s strength;
- Sport. Persuade your man to do sports and physical exercise. Do running or cycling together. Walking in the fresh air will be also very useful. If you have no time to go to the gym, ask him to perform a set of special exercises for potency at home;
- Sleep. Everyone needs to have a good rest. Male sexual problems, including erectile dysfunction, can be associated with chronic fatigue. A healthy man should sleep 8 hours per night. If there is no such possibility, let him find time for an afternoon nap;
- Psychological problems. If the husband has problems with an erection, it can be a consequence of frequent stresses, quarrels, failures. Support your man, do not be a grumpy woman;
- Romantic mood. The longer you live together, the more efforts you have to make to turn your man on. Become the initiator of something new, offer partner role-playing games. Show the man that sex is not just a routine and a daily duty for you, but a pleasant, favorite occupation;
- Pay attention to yourself. Some men may lose libido if a woman does not take care of herself. A wife in torn jeans, an old T-shirt, without make-up and is not the most exciting spectacle. Yes, a man appreciates everything you do for him, but he always wants to see an attractive, sexy and confident young lady nearby.
Poor potency: medical help
Treatment with folk remedies is often effective, but it takes a long time to eliminate erectile dysfunction symptoms. Therefore, you can offer your man to use special drugs to increase potency.
The most effective drugs are PDE5 inhibitors: Levitra (Vardenafil), Viagra (Sildenafil), Cialis (Tadalafil) and their generics. These are the fast-acting drugs with high efficiency. Their duration ranges from 5 hours up to 36 hours!
Always consult a doctor before taking these PDE5 inhibitors, as uncontrolled treatment may cause a serious side effect – priapism.
You can buy Viagra, Levitra and Cialis online at low prices. Enjoy a full sex life today and always!
Erectile dysfunction is a very serious phenomenon, but you can overcome it by joint efforts!
Posted by Sam Wallace